Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 18 April 2015

18th-1st May 2015 FB Challenge My Inspirational Mixed Media Journal Page

Please Come Join The FB Challenge HERE
------------------------------

Hi Everyone!
SOOOOOO SORRY
It Has Been Too Long Since My Last Post!
 But I hope to change that XOXO
------------------------------

Well as you can see we have started our new Facebook Challenges that run Bi Weekly.
They are anything goes just as long as you use one of My images
(Scrapper's Delights)
Some times we will add an inspirational twist for those that wish to try something a little out of their comfort zone which I know I need now and again.

Right then as some of you may know the last FB Challenge 
I gave away a FREEBIE
Easter Bunny
But with the way the challenge fell on the Easter Holidays I did not get a chance
to submit it for inspiration so thought I would do it for this one.
I have been collecting new tools to do mix-media projects/journalling
and this is actually my 3rd entry in my journal but I have not had time
to blog those yet but will very soon.

The journal I am using is a 12" X 9"
-I used Gesso to coat the pages.
Coloured Background in Blueberry & Cotton Candy Gelatos
Which I blended together using a baby wipe to create the sky.

-I cut some grass borders on my Cameo Silhouette and layered them over lapping.
I coloured them with Twinkling H2O's
Spanish Moss & Mallard Green.

-Easter Bunny Free Digi was coloured with Twinkling H2O's
Desert Clay, Golden Nugget, Cinnamon Stick & Luv U Pink

-Cut Easter Eggs Out on my Cameo Silhouette
I coloured them with Twinkling H2O's
Rose, Luv U Pink, Raspberry Wine, Wine & Rose & Sunflower
 -I drew 4.5 flowers with stalk/leaf which the heads were coloured with Twinkling H2O's
Sunflower, Luv U Pink & Plum blossom.
I shaded areas of the flower using Faber Castell Artist Pit Pens
Purple Violet & Magenta Bright
Chromium Green Opaque & Light Green 

-I used Mushroom 2 Digi
Mushroom 2 Digi
I coloured them with Twinkling H2O's
Hot Cinnamon &Cinnamon Stick also shading with
Faber Castell Artist Pit Pen Sepia 
The White Dots were Liquid appliqué
-I used the Butterflies from Rose And Tag Digi
and used Twinkling H2O's Sunflower and Golden Nugget
my White gel pen for the butterflies trail.
Rose And Tag Digi
-The Hop, Hop, Hop was cut from my Cameo Silhouette which was
coloured black and white gel pen for highlights.

-The larger letters "Spring Is Here"
Was from a very old chipboard set from a scrapbook kit
which I used Mallard Green H2O's and covered with Glossy Accents.

I really enjoyed creating this Easter/Spring mixed media collage.
I hope to make many more
------------------------------

Are you looking for some images to use?
well there is a special reduction in my store
so come check out the
Clown Section which is 50% Off! 
Please come join the FB Challenge
------------------------------

ALSO OUR BLOG CHALLENGES
START BACK UP ON THE  2nd MAY

No comments:

Post a Comment