Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 3 October 2015

Broken Heart Art Journal page


WOW here we are in Octobr!!
I can not belive were the months are going??
BUT I must say that it is my favourit time of year
as I just love the Halloween & Fall projects and images
as you can just go wiled and as freaky as you like lol

So I felt like doing a journel page using my new
Dylusions Dyan Reaveley's Creative Journal
11.375"X8.25"
which really is FANTASIC quality
and now want her square black Creative Journal!
and this is my finished page

The words say
"You Cant Break Something If Its Already Broken"
-Black & White Faber castell pitt to Wright the letters
-cut out from my Silhouette Cameo some gear shapes.

I used Emo Honey 1
the Bunny version
Emo Honey 1
How did I do my projects??
well first of all I covered my whole page in scrunched tissue paper
and then gessoes everything
I used the

-Bubblegum Pink
-Crushed Grape
-Cut Grass
-Polished Jade

-I printed my image and fussy cut
-Created and broken heart and covered in tissue paper
to have the same texture as the background.
-Used texture past on a stencil
Scrapbook Stencil S-014 Diamond ~ Craft ~ UMR-Design 
-Covered in black using my Black
faber castell pitt artist brush pen
-Added a few Stamps including
Darkroom Door Rubber Texture Stamp Plaid
-Cut some swirls out from my Silhouette Cameo


 
- I used some Inka Gold in various colors to really get a lush metallic shine
mostly on the raised areas of the scrunched tissue paper.

I hope that you have enjoyed my project
if you have go this far down my post then you are in for a treat!


Facebook Fan Page Challenge
Blog Challenge

Facebook Challenge


Scrapper's Delights is a proud class sponsor at Kit and Clowder
Why not check out Alyce new Mixed Media Class

No comments:

Post a Comment