Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 10 October 2015

Halloween/Fall Release Project Part 2

Hi everyone are you ready for part 2
of my Halloween/Fall Release?

So here they are
in store HERE
So versatile you can add more digi stamps to make your own scene
or separate the elements of the room and use on their own in projects!!
 You can find 
in store HERE
 You can find 
in store HERE

You can find 
in store HERE

So now inspiration from ME!
I used my new
Topper Backgrounds
Gothic Background Topper's
in store HERE
&
Dracula, Damsel, Prince, Princess Digital Stamp
Dracula, Damsel, Prince, Princess 
In Store HERE

I did a mix media Canvas to show how the Background toppers
can really look wonderful on any project!



So first of all i covered my canvas in mod podge glue
and crinkled up tissue Paper
Image result for mod podge
When dry I added more layered scrunched up tissue paper to form the ground
plus I cut out some trees from my Silhouette Cameo and added to the outer edges.

Using the Topper Backgrounds I added my Digi Stamp Image to it
and another of my Digi Stamp to decoupage on latter.
I then used more Tissue Paper to form a frame around the Topper

 I cut our some more cute Halloween Elements on my
Silhouette Cameo on black card
 to see how the over all scene was going to look.

Used the Black from my Dylusion Paints for the night sky

I used various Silks Paint to do the grass, frame, tree
& the iridescent colors for areas of the sky.

I did not think that the iridescent colors were popping quite enough
So used some of the Inka Gold gilding cream and Glitter the texture really
POPPED!

Adding the digi stamp on top added dimension.
 

I added more texture with Flower soft

Webbing

Stickles Glue


My Digital Stamp was colored
With Copic Markers
I hope you enjoyed my project .

If you have read to this point in our post you are in for a treat
You can find a free sample of one of these Background Toppers with one of my images already added for you to try out

 So follow the link to my store HERE
Samples
by Helen 
& Sue

 Please visit our FACEBOOK GROUP
to show us your makes with any freebies
or images from SCRAPPER'S DELIGHTS

We also have another
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE
Game happening so come and join in


Our New Blog Challenges
Just Started Up Yesterday so make sure you join in!

 

BLOG CHALLENGE 

http://scrappers-delights-challenge-blog.blogspot.nl/2015/08/challenge-47-and-facebook-challenge.html

Huggsss,
Scrapper's Delights & Team

No comments:

Post a Comment