Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Saturday 23 January 2016

Jan 2016 Mid Month Blog Challenge Inspiration

http://scrappersdelights.com/store/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=89
Hi everyone!!

It's time for our mid month Blog Challenge inspiration post!  
The Scrapper's Delights Design Team have worked sooooo hard on their projects
please see all their projects HERE

 Here is my inspiration for you today

-I covered my double page in Tissue Paper using Mod Podge.
-Faber Castell Gelato's used you create the blended background
-Various stamps used to ad patten and texture to help build the background
mainly scripts

-Also added to the edge of the page

-using Texture Past and
Mini Time Travel CLOCK FACES by Crafters Workshop
MASK Stencil template I added clock faces and numbers
plus some Hearts & Stars to the background.

-Added some craft charms which I painted
to blend into the background but give some dimension
-I added silks paint to the hearts & bubbles.
-Stickles glue one the stars

-I had some chipboard letters which I painted
in black and distressed.
I coloured Genie 3 using my Copic Markers
I used a glitter pen to add dot details to the Genie veil
gold for the earings
I went around the image and some of the elements of my page
using Faber Castell Pitt Artist Brush Pens and smudging them to make a shadow.

I hope you enjoyed my project today
and
Here's a link to our current challenge:
(click on the image)


What else is happening
well we have a fun Freebie Challenge starting today
to mark our 2K Member's Mile Stone in our
Facebook Fan Page Plus Games!
PLUS MY JANUARY
SALE $ SALE $ SALE $ SALE $ SALECopy code: sdjpc-Jan-Sale-2016
40% OFF * Conditions Apply

Scrapper's Delights is a proud Sponsor
over at Passionate Paper Creations with Rhea Weigand


 and
 a proud class sponsor at Kit and Clowder


1 comment: