Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights

Challenge Blog-Scrapper's Delights
**Click To Join Scrapper's Delights Challenge**

Scrapper's Delights NL

Friday 16 September 2016

Mixed Media Journal Page Freebie Friday - Circus Sentiments

We've loved seeing all of the wonderful projects made with the new Circus images.
 I thought it would be fun to have a set of Circus themed sentiments
to go along with them.
So that's what we have as our Freebie Friday this week. 

If you have been taking part in the Progressive Challenge in
my Facebook Fan Group you can get the Circus Sentiment Pack for free.
If you're brand new to the challenge you can also get it free.
If you don't qualify to get the set for free,
it is on special for just $1.00 in the Scrapper's Delights store
HERE. 

There are some wonderful inspiration from my
Design Team Check it our 
HERE

Now for my inspiration
I used 

 Plus two sentiments from the progressive freebie

The journal I used is the small version

I coloured both images in copic markers
and fussy cut them out.
Here is are the products I used to create these pages

I used Texture Past & Stencils
when dry I used 
Dylusion Paints for the main base in yellow
Then while wet I used the orange to enhance some of the
textured areas and background using my finger.
To gain more shimmer to my page I used a deep orange brown
Silks Acrylic paint in between the rays of the stencil.
I used the same coloured lightly the textured Stars so they would pop
and chose just a few of the squares on the opposite page to give it a tiled feel.

I hope you enjoyed my page
Janice


No comments:

Post a Comment